Monday, December 1, 2008

It's Business Time

Played the business card game yesterday. At first I was using the interactive builder over at overnightprints.com, but it wasn't working quite right for me. So I decided I'd make a template in Photoshop and import it. But then my roommate yelled at me and told me to use InDesign, thus began an hour long process of my roommate spouting off directions at me and me gawking at her and whining because I am not a graphic designer and as such things like InDesign boggle me. Anyways, here are the results.


They'll have a glossy finish and rounded corners because Overnightprints is awesome like that. Only $2 more for them fancy corners? Hells yeah, I'm gonna be classy!
So yeah, hopefully they'll get here and look great, because I'm going to have 100 of each design and that means I'm stuck with them until I give them all away.

This week I hang my show. All my prints are in their frames, but a couple of them need something nailed to the back so I can actually hang them. I'm also being ambitious and printing out a book that needs to be completed by Friday, so if that and my internship don't kill me then I'll be sitting pretty for graduation.

Being a graduating MCAD student means you are tired and lonely.

1 comment:

Francesca said...

Cute! Now it's just waiting for them to come in. *sigh...* Yeah. Doing that too.