Thursday, July 8, 2010

Front Desk Doodles

So I told my manager that I wished I could breath fire and she told me that I'd have to be a dragon in order to do that.

...



Yes, I do solve all my own problems. Talk of dragons led to talk of gryphons and then these guys happened.




And then I promised my manager I'd give her the drawings after I scanned them.

One of the nice things about being in the real world as opposed to art college is that suddenly your skills are valued again. My other manager as well as one of our bellman have requested art from me. Plus Boyfriend bought me an AMAZING Intuos tablet for my birthday and I need to try it out. ...As usual, I do not boast consistent updates, so no promises but I reckon it may help. ...It'll at least help me want to finish things.

No comments: